Please find some activities to support your child's Maths learning at home. At the moment in class we are working on:
- Reading, writing and ordering numbers 0 to 20.
- Counting groups of objects carefully.
- Counting backwards from 20.
- Working out what one more and one less than a given number to 20 is.
- Adding and taking away using numbers to 10 and concrete resources e.g. counters, stones to help us.
Below are a range of Easter themed activities to give you ideas and share with you the type of learning we have been doing in class.